1600 yard swim | 25 mile bike | 10K run
LAKE TERRAMUGGUS OLYMPIC DISTANCE TRIATHLON
August 12, 2023
Join us for the Lake Terramuggus Olympic Distance Triathlon! This is the perfect way to celebrate a summer of training and racing at the Lake Terramuggus Sprint Series - with limited adaptation to our sprint course this Olympic race will be familiar to those participating in the sprint series throughout the summer. Even if it is your first time to Lake T this race is fun and fast, moderate hills on the bike and run. A great race for your first Olympic Distance Tri!
This race will be a 1600 yard swim, 25 mile bike and a 10K run. This event is designed with the same mission as the Lake T Sprint Series - to encourage participation from all levels of triathletes, provide a great training opportunity and foster a community of athletes.
Please Note: There will be a bike cut-off time limit for athletes on course. You must be OFF the bike course within 2 hrs and 45 minutes of the start of the second wave. If you have not completed the course in the allotted time, you will still be allowed to run 1 loop of the run course, but you will not be eligible for any awards.
6:30 am - Race Day Check-In Opens
8:00 am - Wave 1 Starts(Men & Relay)
8:02 am - Wave 2 Starts(Females)
Lake Terramuggus, Blish Park
Prior to Race Day:
Race Day Registration:
Top 3 Overall Male/Female
Top Males/Females in Age Group Categories: 19 & U, 20 - 29, 30 -39, 40 - 49, 50 -59, 60+.
Top Male and Female in Aqua/Bike
1. No earbuds are allowed at any point of the race
2. Bikers must have their helmet on and strapped before leaving transition.
3. Bikers cannot mount their bike until they have reached Lake Rd.
4. Bikers must be at least 2 bike lengths behind the racer in front of you.
5. Bikers MUST ride their bike AS FAR TO THE RIGHT SIDE LANE as possible. They can only pass on the left(within the lane) and IMMEDIATELY return right.
6. No animals are allowed at Blish Park per the Town of Marlborough.
*In case the weather gods don’t cooperate all efforts will be made to race in some capacity. If we are unable to race there will be no refunds or transfers. Thank you.
THANK YOU TO OUR RACE SPONSORS: